Training for Becoming a Pro Mover

» Posted on Feb 25, 2014 in piano moving service | 0 comments

How To Get The Training To Work For A Piano Moving Service

You have different options to get the experience to work for a piano moving service, and the path you take will depend on what avenues are available, such as your moving experience, and how qualified you want to be. There is nothing in the way of regulations or licenses needed to call yourself a piano mover, so there is nothing stopping you from saying you are. If you want to get the right skills, equipment, and knowledge to do the job well, you should consider working for an established moving company that specializes in moving pianos.

A piano mover is an individual who moves equipment and boxes, like any other mover, but has the knowledge and equipment needed to transport a piano properly.

Call Brooklyn Twins Moving Co, based in Brooklyn, NY.
(718) 304-2962.

Brooklyn Twins Moving Co
1353 Albany Ave BrooklynNY11203 USA 
 • (718) 304-2962